Connecting Drop Labs EP 01 to a VR Headset
To reach full immersion, here’s how to connect to a VR Headset.
Note: Some VR headsets have Bluetooth capabilities, but might suffer from delay when connected to Drop Labs EP 01.
If you are using a VR Headset that uses sound from your PC or console, you can use the Headphone Splitter the same way as long as there is a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Connect the Headphone Splitter to the 3.5 mm audio jack of your VR Headset.
- Connect your headphones into one of the ends of the Headphone splitter.
- Connect the Low-Latency Gaming Cable to the remaining audio jack on the Headphone Splitter.
- Connect the magnetic ends of the Low-Latency Gaming Cable to the charging ports of EP 01. When a secure connection is established, EP 01 will briefly activate and the lights will blink cyan for a moment.
USE CABLE CLIPS TO PREVENT TANGLING
Use the Cable Clips to prevent cords from tangling and moving around.
- Attach the cylindrical portion of the clip to the cable.
- Attach the clip to your clothing to keep it in place.
- Move and adjust as needed to secure cables and ensure freedom to move.