Connect your EP 01 to an Xbox One
Learn how to play Xbox One audio on your TV speakers and EP 01 at the same time. To listen with headphone audio only, see how to connect EP 01 with a Headphone Splitter.
Before you begin, have these items ready:
- Low-Latency Gaming Cable
- Xbox Controller with a 3.5 mm audio jack
- Your EP 01
- Cable Clips
Connect your EP 01 to your Xbox One
- Plug the Low-Latency Gaming Cable into the Xbox Controller audio jack.
- Connect the magnetic connectors of the Low-Latency Gaming Cable to the charging ports on the heel of EP 01.
- Go to your Xbox Settings (System > Settings > Display & sound > Audio output) and set the Audio Output to ‘Both Headphones and Speakers’.
Adjusting the intensity while connected to Xbox
To adjust the intensity or change filters while using the Xbox One, you will need to connect EP 01 to the Drop Labs app.
USE CABLE CLIPS TO PREVENT TANGLING
Use the Cable Clips to prevent cords from tangling and moving around.
- Attach the cylindrical portion of the clip to the cable.
- Attach the clip to your clothing to keep it in place.
- Move and adjust as needed to secure cables and ensure freedom to move.