Last Modified: June 28, 2020
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
If within one year from the date of purchase, this Product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship, DropLabs, Inc. will replace it free of charge. This warranty is made by DropLabs, Inc. and is limited to the original consumer purchasing the Product. The warranty does not apply to: (a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling or dropping; (b) units that have been subject to unauthorized repair or taken apart; (c) units not used in accordance with directions; and (d) damages exceeding the cost of the product.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty service is available by either (a) returning the product to the address provided by an authorized customer service representative of DropLabs, Inc. Please be sure to wrap the product securely in original packaging when mailing to avoid damage.
DROPLABS, INC. UNDERTAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE QUALITY OF THE GOODS EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN. DROPLABS, INC. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY THAT THE GOODS WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOU ARE BUYING THESE GOODS, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, DROPLABS, INC. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
THE CUSTOMER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ASSERT ANY ADDITIONAL CLAIMS, AND DROPLABS, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL TORT CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING THEREFROM, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY (OTHER THAN THAT MANUFACTURED BY DROPLABS, INC. AND WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CAUTION: Please read these instructions carefully and heed all warnings.
Warning: This product is not intended for use by anyone (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacity, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised and instructed on proper use of the product by a person responsible for their safety. Children under the age of 18 should ALWAYS be supervised when using the product.
Warning: This product is not intended for medical use. Consult your doctor prior to using this product if:
- You are pregnant.
- You have a pacemaker; and/or
- You have any health concerns that could be affected by use of this product.
B. Charger/Charging Warnings:
- Only use the charger provided by Droplabs.
- Charge in a cool, dry place.
- Do not wear shoes while charging.
- Refer to user manual for instructions on how to use the charger.
- Do not charge for more than 24 consecutive hours.
- Do not use charger or the low-latency cable if either become damaged in any way.
- If the shoes become damaged, contact SonicSensory Inc. Customer Support can be reached at https://droplabs.com, via the Drop Labs app Support Center, or email in to firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Shoe Warning
- Handle with care.
- Do not disassemble the product or attempt to repair it yourself. Disassembling may damage shoes causing them to become inoperable or resulting in injury.
- Do not submerge shoes in liquids, or expose them to water.
- Do not expose or attempt to dispose of the shoes in fire.
- Do not puncture or crush the shoe, specifically around the base of the shoe, where the electronics are stored.
- Do not charge when damaged.
- Do not wear shoes for athletic activities, extreme sports, or excessive activities.
- Do not attempt to make unauthorized modifications to shoes.
D. Battery Warning
- Do not attempt to remove or replace battery in shoes.
- This product contains a non-user accessible lithium ion polymer battery.
- Contains substances that can cause damage to humans or the environment if not disposed of correctly.
- Battery and product should not be disposed of with regular household waste.
- Take to an electronics recycling facility for proper disposal. Consult your local municipality for the best location.
- Battery must be removed by a professional recycler. Consult your local municipality for the best location.
Last Edited: 6/28/2020
We want you to love your DropLabs product. If for any reason you do not, our standard return policy is 30 days from receipt. This applies to items purchased directly from https://droplabs.com. If you purchased your DropLabs product from another retailer or reseller, please contact them directly.
If you purchased through DropLabs.com we will gladly accept a return of your unworn item within the 30-day period from time of purchase. To make sure your new shoes are returnable, please keep them protected from any visible or non-visible damage, and only try your shoes on a carpeted surface. Worn items and orders outside the U.S. are non-refundable." Visibly worn or damaged shoes in any way may not be eligible for a full refund, and may at a minimum be subjected to a 25% restocking fee", To avoid this, please try your shoes on in a clean indoor space allowing you to experience the technology while protecting the quality of each pair.. Worn items and orders outside the U.S. are non-refundable.
To begin the returns process:
Please send us an email to email@example.com placing your order number in the subject line, followed by a brief description in the body of the email, providing the reason for the return or issue. Based on your order number and email Customer support will review your return request, and send you a link to a prepaid UPS return label for printing.
Place your shoes in their original, undamaged shoe box (hint hint).
If original boxes are no longer available (yes we realize things happen), please pack your shoes and all accessories included, in a standard shipping box that meets UPS requirements and drop off the sealed box with label attached at your nearest UPS location. Please note if you use a third party box we can not guarantee that the items will arrive without damage. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the approved return request.
Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be evaluated prior to issuing a refund. All evaluations will be processed within the first 5 business days of receipt of returned items. To qualify for a full refund:
- Item(s) must include the Return Label provided by Droplabs—Returns will not be processed without a Droplabs Return Label.
- Item(s) must be in the condition they were in when sent by us, including but not limited to: no visible damage, debris, wear or scuff marks on the upper or the sole, original tags, and all original packaging and accessories included.
We reserve the right to make the final decision on all return requests.
Please note it can take up to 14 days from the date the return is shipped for the refund to appear on your original payment method.
If you have any questions during this process please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or we can also be reached at our general customer care at email@example.com.